Battle Your Cellulite Problems Through Cellulite Reducing Foods
When it comes to our health, prevention is definitely better than cure. We should not wait for our condition to worsen before we take action. This practice applies to any kind of health condition, whether it is a minor or a major ailment.
Our skin is one of the most exposed parts of our body; therefore, it is prone to injuries, ailments and damage. Every woman is self-conscious when it comes to her skin. Any dark spots or uneven skin tone can make them feel embarrassed. A woman’s worst skin nightmare is exposing her cellulite to the world. Cellulite is every woman’s worst enemy, as they are ugly and unpleasant to look at. In addition, it can make any woman feel uncomfortable and unseemly thus making her lose her self-esteem.
As said earlier, prevention is better than cure, especially when it comes to cellulite. In order to prevent anything from happening to our skin, we should implement some preventive measures. We can apply products that help protect it or we can improve our lifestyle.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a dreaded condition that affects at least 95% of women. It is dreaded not because it is contagious or infectious, but because it makes a woman feel uncomfortable as well as self-conscious. It is referred to as the orange peel syndrome that makes the skin appear dimply and lumpy. It is similar to the appearance of cottage cheese; therefore, it can really make your skin look ugly and unflattering.
Cellulite is mostly seen in various parts of the body such as the arms, legs, thighs, hips, butt and abdomen. It appears in areas where large amounts of body fat are deposited. Fat alone does not cause cellulite because even the slimmest and fittest people develop those pestering skin bumps. Fat as well as the muscles’ connective tissues are responsible for the appearance of cellulite. Having excess and unnecessary fat worsens the case of cellulite.
What Are the Different Causes of Cellulite?
Cellulite has many causes. Your gender, race, age, genes and hormones are responsible for the development of cellulite. The skin’s elasticity is also a major factor of cellulite development. As people grow older, the skin’s elastic ability deteriorates and this contributes to the appearance of cellulite.
If cellulite is in your genes, you have no choice but to do some preventive measures in order to avoid cellulite from developing. Your lifestyle can also affect the development of cellulite. Yo-yo dieting is also a culprit, as it greatly affects the elasticity of the skin. As you lose and gain weight, your skin becomes less elastic; therefore, increasing your chances of having cellulite.
Finally, what you eat also contributes to cellulite production. Too much of a good thing can eventually destroy your skin. If you love eating fatty and salty foods, as well as foods that are rich in carbohydrates, you will surely increase your risk of developing the orange peel syndrome.
The Best Way to Prevent and Reduce Cellulite
Despite the many high technology cellulite treatments available today, it is always better to reduce cellulite appearance naturally. Since cellulite cannot be eliminated fully, you have to spend more and more money for liposuction or laser therapy sessions whenever those skin bumps come back. This might leave you feeling exhausted and will surely leave you financially drained.
Getting rid of cellulite the natural way is easy as well as cost-effective. You can purchase effective cellulite reducing creams such as Revitol cellulite cream and apply it on your affected areas on a regular basis. The most efficient creams will show results in a matter of fourteen days. You can also try The Cellulite Factor Solution to work your way out of your cellulite problem.
Click here to check out our review about the best cellulite cream (Revitol cellulite cream).
Click here to read more about The Cellulite Solution / The Cellulite Factor Loss Guide.
You can change the way you live through an overhaul. If you are a couch potato, try getting off your couch and run. Increase your physical activity through sports and exercise. Running, brisk walking, swimming, weight lifting and yoga are ideal for eliminating cellulite. If you have little time for exercise, you can do squats, pushups or sit ups regularly in order to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your thighs, legs, arms and abdomen. The best cellulite reducing exercises.
Changing your diet is also a great way to prevent as well as reduce the appearance of the orange peel syndrome. Eating foods that help cellulite reduction is a great way to get rid of your skin lumps. Having a healthier diet can help work wonders for your skin.
Win Against Your Cellulite Problems by Eating Foods That Fight Cellulite
There is a better as well as a healthier way to win against your cellulite problems. Choosing the right cellulite reducing foods can help you save on expensive cellulite treatment costs as well as change your lifestyle for the better. Some of the most effective foods that reduce cellulite include the following:
- Technically, water is not considered as food; however, it is proven to be one of the most effective natural solutions in the reduction of cellulite. Hydrating your body is crucial in achieving healthier skin. Healthy skin is helpful in hiding the appearance of cellulite, as fat cells are more prominent underneath dry and dehydrated skin.
- Unsaturated Fats. Foods that reduce cellulite are rich in mono unsaturated fats as well as poly unsaturated fats. They are known to have beneficial effects on our skin, as they improve skin health and reduce the chances of cellulite development.
- Essential Fatty Acids. You can improve your skin’s appearance and reduce your cellulite by eating foods that are rich in Omega-3 and Omega-5 fatty acids. These types of fat are helpful in improving the health of our blood vessels. As a result, our bodies have a healthy blood circulation as well as the reduction of cellulite development.
- Lean Proteins. A lean protein diet helps in satiating your body’s hunger and cravings for food. This prevents you from consuming more than what your body needs. You will consume fewer calories without feeling hungry. These types of foods help lessen cellulite appearance because you are consuming less fat and unwanted calories.
- Plant-based Proteins. Plant-based proteins such as legumes, peas, beans and quinoa aid in the strengthening of the body’s existing cells. It also helps in muscle development instead of allowing the body to store more fat.
- Whole Grains. Whole grains are some of the foods that fight calories because they aid in weight management. High fiber diets are beneficial in the prevention of cellulite, as they help our bodies’ metabolism.
- Fruits are high in vitamins and fluids but are low in cholesterol and calories. They are ideal for losing weight and the improvement of the appearance of cellulite. Some fruits are high in potassium that helps prevent water retention, which also improves cellulite manifestation.
- Green and Leafy Vegetables. Green and leafy vegetables such as kale or spinach are some of the best foods to get rid of cellulite because they are high in lutein. Lutein is an antioxidant that helps increase the skin’s elasticity and hydration. It also helps in the prevention of cellulite production.
When you eat foods that help reduce cellulite, you are not only eliminating the appearance of cellulite, but you are also trying to change your eating habits to a healthier one.
The Top Foods that Get Rid of Cellulite
You can prevent your cellulite from developing by eating foods that get rid of cellulite. Some of these foods include:
- Soybeans are high in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. It helps improve our blood vessels as well as reduce the manifestation of cellulite.
- Green Tea. Green Tea helps speed up the body’s metabolic rate and aids weight loss. It also prevents fat absorption as well as glucose regulation. Theobromin, which is found in green tea, is effective in preventing cellulite because it helps stimulate the release of the body’s stored fats.
- Berries are ideal foods to reduce cellulite because they are rich in antioxidants. They can help your body get rid of all its toxins.
- Oily Fish. Good fats from oily fish such as mackerel and salmon help reduce cellulite manifestation because they help metabolize fat.
- Garlic is known for its ability to help decrease blood cholesterol and improve the immune system. It also helps improve blood circulation and fight against the orange peel syndrome.
- Cayenne Pepper. You can boost your metabolism by adding cayenne pepper to your food. It aids the body in burning calories and boosts its blood circulation.
- Rich in Vitamin C and methoxylated bioflavonoids, oranges improve our blood circulation and assist in correcting cell imbalances that may result to cellulite production.
- Broccoli has low calories but is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients. It also helps prevent cellulite because it contains alpha lipoic, which prevents the hardening of collagen.
- Spinach contains lutein, which is essential in improving skin elasticity and hydration. It also reduces your chances of developing cellulite, as it helps improve your skin’s health.
Consuming these foods to fight cellulite can aid you in the prevention as well as elimination of those unwanted skin lumps.
If you would like to have the help of a specialist to guide you from point a to z in order to get rid of cellulite, check out The Cellulite Factor Solution. A few of the bonus that you get from purchasing the guide are: Cellulite Busting Recipes, Cellulite Busting Grocery List, Cellulite Busting Nutrition Guide and much more for only the price of $27! Click here to learn more about The Cellulite Factor Solution and why you should purchase it now!