An Overview on Home Remedies for Cellulite
Beauty does not have to be expensive. Achieve healthy and cellulite-free skin using home remedies for cellulite. Some cellulite removal remedies are complicated, while some remedies are very easy to make. You might be surprised at how easy it is to find the ingredients for the most effective do-it-yourself remedies for your cellulite problems.
Why You Should Use Cellulite Home Remedies
Using cellulite home remedies is your best options because of various reasons. These reasons include:
- Cost-effective. You do not have to pay for a huge amount of money for these types of cellulite remedies. They are cheap but effective in improving the appearance of cellulite. In fact, some are even found in your own kitchen.
- Easy to do. You do not need to do anything technical or surgical when it comes to at home remedies for cellulite. You just have to apply the creams or remedies directly to the affected area on a regular basis.
- Effective solutions. If you apply these home remedies to your cellulite-affected areas regularly, you can see the results in a matter of two weeks or fourteen days. They are effective solutions for cellulite treatment, as they know how to tackle the problem areas directly.
- Hassle-free. Finally, using these types of home remedies is hassle-free as they are easy to find as well as easy to do. You can simply apply them at home or whenever you want. You just need patience in order to achieve the results that you expect.
Commitment is key to successful cellulite treatment home remedies. Once you commit yourself to it, you will definitely win against your cellulite problems.
The Cons of Using Home Remedies of Cellulite
There are also some minor drawbacks when you use cellulite removal home remedies. The cons of using these cellulite home treatments and remedies are:
- They take time. Since these treatments do not need any high technology devices, they are not recommended as an immediate solution. They require time and effort in order to produce results.
- They will not work if you do not work. Purchasing a cellulite removing cream or creating a home remedy in order to remove your cellulite will not be effective if you do not apply it to your skin on a regular basis. Therefore, they will not work effectively if you are not diligent in applying them and making them work.
If you want immediate and sudden results, then using home remedies to get rid of cellulite fast is not the best option for you. You should undergo treatments that promise fast results instead.
Cellulite Home Remedies Are Still Your Best Options
Despite their drawbacks, home remedies cellulite treatments are still your best options if you do not want to undergo surgical procedures in order to eliminate the appearance of cellulite. Unlike surgical procedures, you do not have to feel any pain or undergo a recovery period just to get the results that you want. These get rid of cellulite home remedies are very easy to apply and do not require you to be a medical or technical expert. All you have to do is follow the steps in order to eliminate your pestering skin dimples effectively.
What is Dry Brushing?
Dry brushing is the process of brushing the skin in a certain pattern using a dry brush. This is usually done before you shower or wash your body. Dry brushing normally starts from the feet and moves towards the heart or the chest. This is an ideal best home remedy for cellulite because of its effectivity and benefits.
Dry brushing does not require you to look for ingredients or spend too much money on expensive treatments. All you need is a brush and your patience, and you are good to go. This simple method of brushing the skin provides many health and skin benefits. It provides lymphatic support that aids in the normal lymph flow.
It provides exfoliation, as it helps remove dead and damaged skin cells. It also helps clean the pores from dirt, oil and residue. Lastly, it is helpful in beating cellulite development, as it promotes the improvement of the body’s blood flow. Doing this simple, yet effective method can help you reduce the appearance of your cellulite.
The Best Home Remedies for Cellulite
If you want to save on costs and if you want to relieve yourself from any pain, you should definitely try home remedies for cellulite removal quickly. Some of the most effective home remedies to get rid of cellulite are usually found in your kitchen. Some of them include:
- Cayenne Pepper. A natural fat, cayenne pepper aids in the improvement of blood circulation. It speeds up our body’s metabolism. It also clears out damaged skin cells and replaces them with new, healthy and strong ones.
- Coffee Grounds. Coffee grounds help exfoliate the skin when they are used as a body scrub. They help eliminate dead skin cells and replace them with new and healthier ones. The caffeine in coffee also has a tightening effect on our skin, which prevents the development of cellulite.
- Seaweed. Seaweed acts as a natural exfoliating ingredient that promotes blood circulation. It also flushes out the body’s toxins and improves the texture of the skin. As a result, it eliminates the appearance of the orange peel syndrome.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. This common ingredient contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and minerals that aids in flushing out the body’s harmful toxins. It also prevents water retention around the thigh as well as abdominal areas. It also aids in weight loss; therefore, it reduces the skin’s cellulite pockets.
- Green Tea. Green tea can be considered as the best home remedy for cellulite because of its health benefits. The catechins in green teas are helpful in the reduction of insulin resistance. It also helps speed up the body’s metabolic rate. It is also helpful in stopping fat-absorbing enzymes production in order to promote the burning of the body’s excess fat. As a result, cellulite production is halted.
- Salmon. Salmon is rich in omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is helpful in keeping the skin smooth. It also has antioxidants that aid in fat cells break down. It reduces the appetite and promotes the prevention of cellulite manifestation.
- Tomato Paste. This ingredient has a high level of lycopene, which is an antioxidant that helps prevent the breakdown of collagen. It also helps preserve the skin’s collagen and keeping it free from cellulite.
These simple and common ingredients are all you need in order to create a home remedy for cellulite.
Top Recipes for Cellulite Removal Home Remedies
The positive thing about home remedy cellulite is it is easy to find and use. You can search your own kitchen and you can instantly find the ingredients that you are looking for. Common kitchen staples such as green tea, coffee and apple cider vinegar are effective in eliminating cellulite, but are not as expensive as other cellulite treatments. You can create your own home remedies for cellulite removal quickly in easy and hassle-free steps. The following recipes are easy to make and equally easy to apply.
You need ½ cup of coffee grounds and a small amount of olive oil in order to make these home remedies for cellulite and stretch marks. Mix the coffee grounds and the olive oil well. For 20 to 30 seconds, heat the mixture in the microwave. Apply the mixture on the cellulite-affected areas and cover with plastic cling wrap.
Allow the mixture to stand for about thirty minutes and wash it off using warm water. Do this treatment for at least twice a week in order to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Seaweed Cellulite Treatment
For this cellulite home remedy, you will need ¼ cup of sea salt, ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil, a small amount of any essential oil, and 3 tablespoons of seaweed, ground. Mix the ingredients together and add drops of any essential oil. Once evenly mixed, apply it to the areas where cellulite is present. Massage the areas for about 10 minutes. Wash it off and take a shower with warm water.
After your shower, apply moisturizer to the cellulite-affected areas. You can store any of the excess seaweed mixture in a clean, dry, and airtight bottle so you can use it for later. Repeat this process for at least once a day in order to get the best results.
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Cellulite Treatment
This is one of those home remedies for cellulite on thighs that is easy to make because the ingredients can be found in your own pantry. You will need apple cider vinegar, water and honey. Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 2 parts of water together. Stir the mixture well while adding a little bit of honey.
Once done, apply the mixture to all the parts of your skin that have cellulite. Apply it gently using a cotton ball or your hand. Allow it to stay for 30 up to 40 minutes. Wash it using lukewarm water. For best results, you should do this treatment at least twice a day.
Cellulite Detox Drink
One of the most effective how to get rid of cellulite home remedies that is hassle-free and easy to do is this simple recipe for a cellulite detox drink. You simply have to mix two teaspoons of powdered cayenne pepper to a glass of warm water. Add a teaspoon of grated ginger and freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix well. In order to get the best results, you can drink this mixture at least twice a day, for one to two months.
DIY Cellulite Scrub
Prepare ½ cup of fresh coffee grounds, ¼ cup of sea salt, ¼ cup of brown sugar and ¼ cup of olive oil. Mix the dry ingredients together. Pour in the olive oil into the dry ingredients mixture. Mix them well. You can use this scrub while you are in the shower. Massage it into the cellulite-affected areas in a circular motion. Do this for at least 20 to 30 minutes and rinse it well. Store the excess scrub mixture in an airtight container for future use.
This homemade seaweed mask is essential in reducing the manifestation of fat cells and it is helpful in keeping the skin moisturized. You need ½ cup of seaweed, ¼ cup of lime juice, ½ cup of green clay, 2 tablespoons of hot water, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Grind the seaweed and combine it with the green clay. Add the honey, hot water and lime juice, and mix them well. Apply the mixture on your legs and wrap it with cling wrap for about 25 minutes. Once done, rinse well with warm water. You can use this at least once a week for the best results.
Cellulite Buster Bronzing Butter
Give your skin a bronze glow as well as a cellulite reduction treatment with this do-it-yourself bronzing butter. To start, prepare ¼ cup of cocoa butter, ¼ cup of coconut oil – coffee infused, ½ teaspoon of cornstarch, ½ teaspoon of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of beeswax, and a pinch of cinnamon.
On low heat, use a double broiler to melt the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax. Once melted, remove from the heat and add in the cocoa powder, cinnamon and cornstarch. Pour the mixture into a muffin tin, mold or ice tray to give it its own shape. Allow it to cool and harden. Remove the bars out of the molds and store them in a tin jar. They can last up to six months or one year.
Use and rub the bronzing butter on your cellulite-affected areas. Make sure to rub them in a circular motion for at least 10 to 20 minutes. Once you are done, wash or take a shower with lukewarm water.
Win Your Fight Against Cellulite Using Home Remedies
You do not have to spend so much money just to win your battle against your unflattering cellulite problem. All you need is patience as well as determination. With these homemade cellulite remedies, you will be gaining back your confidence in no time. If you’re interested in a complete cellulite loss guide which has already helped thousands of women become cellulite free then click here to read our review about The Cellulite Factor Solution.