Learn How to Lose Cellulite Fast
Cellulite is known as a condition that makes a person’s skin (particularly women) appear to have body parts that have underlying fat deposits thus giving it a lumpy dimple appearance. Cellulite is most visible on our thighs and butts and it usually affects or appears after the puberty stage. People do always want to know how to get rid of cellulite fast which will be covered in this topic.
Cellulite is commonly known as dermopanniculosis deformans, adiposis edematosa, status protrusus cutis, and gynoid lipodystrophy in the medical terminology and as hail damage, orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin, and the mattress phenomenon in layman terminology.
To know how to get rid of cellulite fast, we need to know that cellulite is classified to three categories:
- Grade 1 This kind of cellulite has no visible symptoms. But the cells can be seen to have some anatomical changes if seen under the microscope.
- Grade 2 This kind of cellulite causes skin to lose elasticity and show pastiness.
- Grade 3 cellulite has noticeable roughness of the skin just like an orange peel in company with all the grade 2 signs.
Cellulite is more evident on women than men. This is normally as a result of or due to the fact that women tend to have a particular type of fat in their skins as well as connective tissues.
What causes cellulite?
Over the past few years the things responsible for cellulite have not yet been understood or proved. This led to many doctors to create theories that look to explain the causes of cellulite. Some of those theories created to explain cellulite include.
- Hormonal factors – It is believed that hormones have a very important role to play when it comes to cellulite development. This has led to many believing that thyroid hormones, nor-epinephrine, insulin, estrogen, and prolactin are the reason of this cellulite production process.
- Genetics – It is also believed that particular genes are needed when it comes to the development of cellulite. Sex, race, sluggish metabolism as well as the fat distribution beneath your skin along with insufficient circulation are some of the characteristics which are associated with cellulite as a result of genes being predisposed in an individual.
- Diet – Individuals who consume a lot of carbohydrate or fat and even insufficient consumption of fiber and salt tend to have a significant amount of cellulite in them.
- Lifestyle factors – An individual’s lifestyle also plays a key role when it comes to having or experiencing cellulite, the top of the list of individuals who are prawn to cellulite are smokers, people who do not work out often and lastly individuals who stand or stay in position for a extended time periods.
- Clothing – such as underwear are known to be associated with the development of cellulite. Underwear with tight elastic found across the buttocks which normally limits an individual’s blood flow may also contribute to the development of cellulite.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite?
When it comes to eradicating cellulite from our bodies, several therapies which are believed to be able to treat cellulite have been put forward. Although some of these therapies have shown a significant progress when it comes to tackling the cellulite dilemma, there has been no scientific proof brought forward so as to support these claims.
Some of the therapeutic methods either manual or automatic that have been known to help people who want to know how to get rid of cellulite fast include:
- Pneumatic compression massages
- Massages serving as lymph flow stimulants
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Radio frequency ablation
- Shock wave therapy
- Stimulation by electricity
Although the therapies listed are many, none of them has actually been proven scientifically to be the solution when it comes to eradicating cellulite from an individual’s body.
Another strategy which can be put into place or considered when it comes to removal of cellulite includes the use of drugs which are specifically designed to act on an individual’s fatty tissues. These strategy of stretch marks removal involves the use of pharmacological agents, a key when it comes to stretch marks removal. Examples of pharmacological agents are:
- Methylated xanthines (caffeine and xantheose)
- Beta-agonists and epinephrine
- Alpha blockers
- Amino acids
- Aesculus Indica
Whether an individual chooses to use this method by mouth or by injecting into your body, these pharmacological agents are also yet to be proven as the go to method when it comes to stretch marks removal from an individual’s body.
Given the shame and sometime the discomfort which is usually brought about by cellulite to people who are facing this dilemma, many individuals have chosen to wear specially designed clothes which are commonly known as compression garments. Compression garments are specifically designed to assist individuals who are having cellulite as it try to reduce the visibility of cellulite by compressing an individual’s arteries and his/her lymph flow.
Contrary to common belief, the use of advanced methods such as lipoplasty and dieting when it comes to stretch marks removal has not been proven to work. That said it is also good to note that the best way to remove cellulite from an individual’s body can be done through reducing an individual’s fat content, this can be done through the use of natural methods such as ensuring that you are taking a healthy and well balanced diet food, also ensure that you have an exercising program put in place just for you.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast?
Given that till now there has been no scientifically proven treatment for cellulite. It is advised that one should work on preventing the emergence of cellulite as a way of preventing themselves from having cellulite. Prevention of cellulite is very simple; it can be done by conducting simple natural procedures which can be easily taken at home. Some of the procedures or steps that an individual can take so as to prevent the emergence of cellulite in from their bodies include eating healthier, this involves eating foods which have low fat such as vegetables and fruits, you can also prevent cellulite by eating foods with lots of fiber followed. Exercising on a regular basis is also known as an effective method when it comes to preventing cellulite, as it helps you maintain a normal weight alternatively reducing the stress levels of an individual. Ensuring that you wear clothes such as boyshorts, thongs or even undergarments with looser fittings has proven to also be effective when it comes to preventing cellulite especially those which might be produced by wearing tight elastic.
Navigate to this page if you would like to learn everything you need to know in order to get rid of cellulite: Learn How to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast and Naturally.
Navigate to this page if you would like to learn more about the best cellulite cream and stretch mark cream: Revitol Cellulite and Stretch Marks Cream – Our Review.